Saturday, September 13, 2014

Proud as a Sri Lankan....

Even introduce by British people, now it's a global language...and I'm proud because....Dananjaya you beat them same as our cricket.

I'm sure they check many parameters many filters to prove not to award this to Asian but this is the first time they couldn't find a fault because its superb talent. It's not just vocabulary maximum personality, stability, clear are ingredients of your voice, I don't know if anybody feels but I feel it's honest talking add beauty to your style as well. Person who doesn't have a good English skills can understand what you say without missing anything therefore this is a "Magic voice".




And I couldn't identify difference between the general conversation and speech on the stage both are same quality. I noticed very few singers have this while they are talking and singing.

According to me, your presentation and speaking style is better than popular political leaders like Obama,  David Cameron ( They may jealous with you...haa haa )because sometimes I miss what they say but when you speak it's like a mother tongue Sinhalese.

If anybody likes to listen 

No comments:

Post a Comment